Friday, December 17, 2010

A busy week

I know the blog is specifically for MBA preparation but it has been a very busy week. Traveled to 4 different client sites and carried out 'presales' study. Actually, it was nice break from the usual office indoors. The factories, the warehouses, frenzy of the product dispatches, shouting plant heads and a lot more. Manufacturing industry is a completely different ball game, we service people have it very easy in our air conditioned rooms :) .
Needless to say, not much study this week. But I still managed one or two sessions with the official guide and yes regular visits to forums have become a habit now.
On clear-admit, I found a decent article explaining the correct way to use modifiers. Again, all these articles, forum visits and google searches are a way to increase my accuracy in SC. Well, the weekend is here and I am planning to meet some old friends. I also have my Toastmasters session today. We are having a class on table topics (extempore for 2 minutes) along with a live session. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment