Thursday, December 2, 2010

A day off

Came back from office at 6 A.M.  One of my longest stays ever but it was good. Lot of issues resolved by yours truly ;).  And the best part - a Day off.  Makes sense too. After working 20 hours one needs a break right?
Anyways, the break gave me some extra hours to study. I studied the flash cards and completed the verbal section. The tips on idioms were the best. I really get confused in choosing the right idiom ( credited with or credited for). I think the trick is to memorize the idioms and practice as much as possible. But still I feel I need to strengthen my fundamentals. My action plan is as follows :
Complete the Manhattan Sentence Correction guide - I have done first two chapters and it is really good.
Then go for GMAT Official Guide (12th edition): Real GMAT questions to find out where do I stand.
Next KAPLAN 800 - it has the toughest questions. Necessary to tackle the trickiest questions on the GMAT.
Overall, It has been a lazy day. I need to push myself further. Keeping in mind the GMAT score of fellow Indians, I really need to make a feast of it. I need to cut down my PS3 time( I am crazy about FIFA), played around 2 hours today. Bad boy ... bad boy.....  . I guess I need to pack the console and keep it in the closet.

Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment