Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mailing List

Kellogg is coming to New Delhi on 19th December and I cannot go. Reason: Registration full :( . Kellogg is my dream school and here I am in the city and still cannot visit. COME ON. I mailed the adcom my desire to attend and they said check for cancellations on last 2 days. Lets see..
Well on the flip side, I learned a lesson today. Register yourself in the mailing list of your target schools. I registered for around 7-8 schools. Some just register your email id, others give you a proper log in with customized pages and preferences. Of all the schools, MIT was most impressive. They provide you with your very own SloanSpace ( sounds cool right?) customized to list news related to your interest areas. It also provides tips on application strategy and the MIT 'fit'.

On the GMAT front, not much progress today.  Had to go to the Toastmasters meet  and it is Friday so not in a mood to study :) . After all, I have the whole weekend to try and study( notice the lazy try ;)). I also have to finish reading The Argumentative Indian. It is quite a heavy book with lots of detail and I have been avoiding it for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment