Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winters are here

Good Morning people, It is a lazy Saturday morning. Best time of the year. Awesome weather, winters are kicking in and it feels like life has never been better :) . I just love Delhi winters, especially in December. The sky is all clear. Sun shining in all its glory. Nip in the air. Minimal wind. Maximum of 24 Degrees. All in all, the best time to sit in the sun and read a book. And, that is exactly what I have decided. Mr. Amartya Sen, I am going to wind you up.
I was standing in the balcony and saw kids playing in the park. I then realized that these kids get up before me everyday!! either it is for school or just to maximize their play time on the weekends. They are more active than I am. That's it. No more lazy ass stuff. I will start running in the morning. I have been trying to motivate myself to get up at 6 a.m and go for a run. But, somehow, every night I get 'lawyered' by an insane argument that I am very fit and I do not need to run.( Oh this self critical brain..I hate it)

I need to have my breakfast and prepare for the party tonight. My cousin is coming after a long time. he got this new job and is throwing a party. I think I should postpone my running plans by one day. I will start from Monday instead of Sunday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment